Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Moving Back into Boards




So I've begun to formalize all of my accumulated knowledge of storyboarding by studying with Sergio Paez at Storyboardart.org in his online class. This is the assignment from week two that follows the lecture on Staging. The assignment was 10-15 frames based on the theme "breaking into a movie premiere".

I went a little overboard, but I thought the sequence needed it so that i could complete the idea. This is the first rough pass, so any advice you uber talented and experienced lasses and gents could provide before I go to a finished treatment would be great...please feel free to openly and honestly critique these!

I'm also about to purchase storyboard pro ( really cheap on ebay!!) so that I can create animatics out of the more successful finished treatments I come up with. The goal being to add a strong reel board sequences with more character design and have a real strong portfolio to take to Siggraph next year...

No comments: