Friday, February 11, 2011

"Unheroic" Book Covers




So here is the finished art on 2 of the 3 images for the book jacket of "Unheroic", a collection of pulp dark humored adventure stories...

One story is about a law student who falls asleep in her dorm room and wakes up some other medieval fantasy line fighting for her life. The other is about a collections agent who repos a would-be world conquering supervillian...

They're pretty entertaining little stories. I'll post the finished front cover when I get it done this weekend. And I'll also post concept development sketches with it.

3 comments:

Brad said...

wow these are really fantastic! well done! your style fits so perfectly with this, is that watercolor?

Vanessa Brantley Newton said...

Fantastic, Magnificent, Awesome and totally of the chain wonderful! I love them. You are masterful at your craft and it shows in every stoke of your pen. I could just sit and stare at your work all day! Such energy. Great work. Thanks so much for you very encouraging and kind words left on my blog. I am honored and humbled by them. Thank you so much.
V

Tom Goldsmith said...

Ditto for me. Your line work is excellent and I love that it stays as an important element of the illustration.